Pages

Me: Eric Keller

Hi and welcome to my Blog. This is a hastily compiled record of my digital art and computer graphics experiments. I am a freelance CG artist living and working in Hollywood CA. I have written several books on Maya and ZBrush. Below my blog you'll find links to the books and tutorials I have authored and co-authored. I also occasionally teach at the Gnomon School of Visual Effects in Hollywood.I named my blog "Bloopatone" in honor of my first dog "Blue". She passed away a few years ago and I still miss her even though she was very grouchy and liked to bite me!

I'm proud to be an instructor at The Gnomon School of Visual Effects in Hollywood. Take a look at the work of our students and instructors on the Gnomon School Blog and the Gnomon Workshop Blog

Here is a link to my Artstation Page

Here is a link to my Demo Reel:

Eric Keller's 2016 CG Demo Reel from Eric Keller on Vimeo.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Introduction to Maya 2016 Lecture available at the Gnomon Workshop

Proud to announce that my latest training series for the Gnomon Workshop is now available on line! This video covers Basics and new features of Maya 2016!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Eric

    I have purchased this tutorial I enjoy the way you teach this is the 3rd video lesson I have studied. I am trying to follow along but I notice that the project files do not have the same scene to follow along too. And some file like the wine cellar scene crashes maya 2016.

    Can you help with this at all?

    Sincerely
    Ryan Lowseck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you send me an email to bloopatoneATgmail.com? I'll try and help you sort this out, might have been an issue with the files Gnomon posted or something simple like that, either way I can help you fix the problem through email.

      Delete
  2. Can you send me an email to bloopatoneATgmail.com? I'll try and help you sort this out, might have been an issue with the files Gnomon posted or something simple like that, either way I can help you fix the problem through email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you able to fix these issues? Let me know in case another user has the same problems.

    ReplyDelete